Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Well...the high temp yesterday was -5. I am freezing here in Sheridan! haha Sorry, Family! I have not kept you updated for a long time now! So here's what's going on in the life of Rachael...On top of being trapped in a giant freezer, it is finals week! yipee. I'll admit I am a little stressed, but I'll be ok. Church is good and I am the new gospel doctrine teacher in the branch. It keeps me busy. I am very very very excited to go home for Christmas and yes (to those of you who were in question) I have a boyfriend! His name is Ross Workman and went to Argentina on his mission. I'm sure I'll be writing much more about him ;). Isn't this sunset pretty? I took this picture about two weeks ago and I finally got around to blogging it!

No comments:

I watch this when I want to laugh